Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Use of Website
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By using this website, you signify that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
Information Purposes Only
Queensgate Shopping Centre shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on the website is accurate and up to date.
All materials presented on this website, including without limitation, any logo, design, text, graphic, and their arrangement, are licensed to or owned by or other companies in the Group of Companies or the owners of shopping centres managed by . Unless we indicate otherwise, you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any material from our website in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, without our prior written permission or the written permission of the relevant copyright owner.
You may access and use the materials on this website for your own personal use only.
You must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the material on this website.
In accessing this website, you must not:
disrupt or interfere with the website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this website or linked websites;
disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of this website or linked websites;
attempt to obtain unauthorised access to this website or parts of this website that are not opened to public access; or
Post or transmit to or via this website any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications you have undertaken or transmitted through this website. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim, action, demand, loss or damages made or incurred by any third party arising out of, or relating to your conduct (including transmitting any defamatory, derogatory or offensive statements or material to any person), your breach of these terms and conditions, or your breach of any rights of third parties. This website contains links to other websites which are independent of Queensgate Shopping Centre and are maintained by third parties.
Queensgate Shopping Centre is not responsible for the contents of any third party websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the contents of such web sites. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this site, and does not imply Queensgate’s endorsement of the linked web sites or association with their operators. You must asses their party website content for the suitability for your purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance of the content on or accessed through this website.
Third party web sites are likely to have their own restrictions on how you may use the content on those websites and what responsibility the website provider will accept (if any) in relation to the content.
You should ensure you read and comply with these. You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this website.
Disclaimer and Limitation
We reserve the right to make any change to the information appearing on the website, including without limitation changes to any concept, design elements, diagrams and lay-out of, and the positioning of tenants at the shopping centre, at any time without giving notice.
We do not and cannot guarantee that this website or the server that operates is free of: viruses or other corrupted materials; or occasional outages or disruption of services, which prevent you from either accessing this website or other third party websites via this website.
This website and the information, services, products and materials available through it are provided on “as-is” and “as available” basis, without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied, to the extent permitted under any applicable law.
Your use of this website, including all content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this website, is at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage caused to you, including to your business, financial affairs, or your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of this website, including the download of such content, data and/or software. For your own safety you should take regular back-up copies off data and use the latest virus checking software and Queensgate cannot accept any liability arising from your failure to do so.
We expressly disclaim all liability howsoever caused to you or any other persons in respect of the information or material on this website (or accessed via this website), including but not limited to any diagrams and lay-out of the shopping centre, and any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
We do not have any control over the information, products or services offered by third parties on or through this website, or at their own websites. With the exception of those damages arising as a result of fraudulent representations we assume no responsibility for and make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, availability, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of the information, products or services distributed or made available by third parties on or through this website.
If a jurisdiction does not allow:
the exclusion of implied warranties; or the exclusion or limitation of liability, in accordance with these terms and conditions but allows a limitation of liability to a certain maximum extent, then our liability is limited to that extent. To the full extent permitted by law, any conditions, warranties or liabilities imposed on us, or implied into these terms and conditions, under any law are hereby excluded.
For the purposes of this section, the words “we” or “us” include Queensgate Shopping Centre and its related bodies corporate, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, and any other party involved in creating, producing, transmitting, or distributing this website or related services.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. You consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole and absolute discretion, to discontinue and terminate any service offered by or through this website as well as this website at any time.
If any of these terms and conditions is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision may be severed from these terms and conditions, and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining
Terms and Conditions apply to the entry to and use of Queensgate car parks – please read them carefully. To view the full Terms and Conditions, please click here.
If you would like to contact Queensgate our contact details are as follows
Queensgate Shopping Centre, Peterborough, PE1 1NT
Terms and Conditions:
New Look competition T&C’s
– The promoter of the competition is Queensgate Shopping Centre. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
– The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, that live within a 20 mile radius of Queensgate Shopping Centre, excluding Queensgate employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
– To enter the New look competition, simply like the competition post on Facebook and tag a friend who you know would also like to enter this competition
– The prize is a £50 New Look gift card.
– The competition will close on Wednesday 22nd September 2021 at 12 noon. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
– Queensgate Shopping Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
– The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
– All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
– No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
– The winner will be notified by email. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
– The winner will need to provide their email address for the prize to be sent.
– By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.