Swarovski – Sales Consultant 30hr - Swarovski
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, the Sales Consultants are the ultimate advocates, providing customers with extraordinary service and an awe-inspiring brand experience.
They are searching for a curious and charismatic Sales Consultant to help them place crystal into the hearts and hands of their customers, to join a team with passion and enthusiasm and make the dreams of their customers come true.
Join them if you are looking for a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries and shares your real passion for fashion and jewellery.
Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with them. A world of wonder awaits you.
About the job
You are our brand advocate. In this role and together with the team, you will:
- Accompany our customers during their mesmerizing Swarovski journey through our world of wonder
- Create an emotional connection with our customers and provide a spellbinding experience
- Anticipate our customers’ needs and share inspiring styling tips
- Showcase and present our legendary products
You are an amazing Sales Consultant and bring along the following:
- An excellent sense of fashion and a real passion for our brand and our products
- Experience / keen interest in attainable luxury Fashion/Cosmetics/Lifestyle brands.
- Highly motivated and with a strong customer service orientation
- Dedication and target driven attitude
- Willingness to develop your career and grow with us
- Previous retail experience
Swarovski unifies all parts of its organization under one spellbinding idea and brings forward a wondrous new world of crystal craftsmanship. Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world’s highest quality crystal, genuine gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group.
A responsible relationship with people and the planet has always been an integral part of Swarovski’s heritage. This manifests today in the company’s well-established sustainability agenda with youth-focused education programs and foundations to promote human empowerment and conserve natural resources to achieve positive social impact.
Closing Date: 31st March 2022